146 Apartments for Rent in Bon Air, VA with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bon Air (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bon Air (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bon Air (2)
- Bon Air Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Bon Air Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bon Air Apartments with Parking (6)
- Bon Air Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bon Air Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Bon Air Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bon Air Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Manchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (199)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Brandermill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Meadowbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lakeside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Laurel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Innsbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Short Pump Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Bon Air?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Bon Air?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bon Air?
Bon Air means "good air," and it was named by rich Richmond residents who used the town as a retreat destination from the big city.
Perhaps you wish you could live in a resort town, but you don't want to pay for the resort-town costs. You may want an apartment for rent with a view, but you don't want to pay to be on the beach. That's where Bon Air, Virginia, a town named after the "good air" it has, may be able to provide for your needs. Once a resort town, it is now a mixture of historic charm and good old fashioned hometown living, though it still boasts that feeling that you are on vacation while you are here. You can pretend at least. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bon Air offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Bon Air. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Bon Air can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.