830 Apartments for rent in Bon Air, VA with Balconies
- Bon Air Accessible Apartments (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bon Air Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Parking (5)
- Bon Air Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bon Air Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Bon Air Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bon Air Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bon Air Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Manchester Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (153)
- Dumbarton Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Brandermill Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Laurel Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Innsbrook Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Woodlake Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Short Pump Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bon Air?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bon Air?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bon Air?
Bon Air means "good air," and it was named by rich Richmond residents who used the town as a retreat destination from the big city.
Perhaps you wish you could live in a resort town, but you don't want to pay for the resort-town costs. You may want an apartment for rent with a view, but you don't want to pay to be on the beach. That's where Bon Air, Virginia, a town named after the "good air" it has, may be able to provide for your needs. Once a resort town, it is now a mixture of historic charm and good old fashioned hometown living, though it still boasts that feeling that you are on vacation while you are here. You can pretend at least. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bon Air renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.