Wonderful three bedroom, two bathroom home on prominent corner lot in Bon Air ready January 3rd! Awesome location along the Forest Hill Avenue corridor with convenient access to Buford Road, Huguenot Road, Chippenham Parkway, Powhite Parkway, 15 minutes to downtown Richmond, 10 minutes to Midlothian, less than 20 minutes to Short Pump, a walk to the new Trader Joe's, minutes from River Road area, Stony Point Fashion Park, South of The James Farmer's Market and an excellent location in the heart of if all.
Step inside from the covered carport to plenty of natural light, inviting family room leads to the formal dining room. Large living room with fireplace that leads to the spacious kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. Mud room off of the kitchen includes washer and dryer to convey.
Down the hallway offers the Master bedroom with full en suite bathroom. Two additional bedrooms with ample closet space and full hallway bathroom.
Step out back through Florida room to nice sized deck that overlooks mature landscaping and fenced-in yard. Schedule your showing TODAY this one will NOT last long!
***The Real Property Management Richmond Metro Resident Benefit Package is designed to provide convenience, professional services, and cost savings to our residents. By applying, Resident(s) agree to be automatically enrolled in the program and agrees to pay an additional $39 per month, payable with rent.
This program includes:
- HVAC filter delivery every 90 days, which will help you save up to 15% on monthly heating & cooling bills (where applicable)
- $1M Identity Protection, coverage backed by AIG
- 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely
- Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your "forever" home
- Access to your account and documents through our easy-to-use online portal with One-click payment options to stay up to date on rent, utilities, and more
- Credit reporting to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments!
-Resident Rewards Program, receive gift cards, and excusive discounts when you pay rent on time
- Utility concierge services to help make sure you get the best value on your utilities and conveniently activate utility, cable, and internet services
- Vetted Vender Network, everyone who services your home is screened for insurance, licensing, and professionalism for the job
Nonrefundable $60 application to apply and $195 lease administration fee due at lease signing. Pets considered on a case by case basis subject to additional monthly pet rent. If you have a pet, you will be required to pay a non-refundable $250.00 Pet Administration Fee per pet due at Lease signing. In addition to this fee, you will also have monthly pet admin fees per pet. The amount of the pet fee is determined based upon the "Paw Score" that PetScreening.com assigns to your pet. (5 Paws - $25.00/month, 4 Paws - $30.00/month, 3 Paws - $40.00/month, 2 Paws - $50.00/month, 1 Paw - $75.00/month). THIS IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS. All utilities are the responsibility of the tenant to set-up before move-in date. ** To schedule a SHOWING or SUBMIT AN APPLICATION please do so on our website www.rpmrichmondmetro.com ** Professionally managed and offered by Real Property Management - Richmond Metro: Agent Karen Cramer.
Real Property Management - Richmond Metro adheres to all fair housing laws and regulations.