1,170 Apartments for rent in Woods Cross, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Parking (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woods Cross Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bountiful Apartments with Garages (12)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Garages (64)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kaysville Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Garages (9)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (9)
- West Valley City Apartments with Garages (11)
- Layton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Woods Cross?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Woods Cross?
Woods Cross was named in honor of an early resident of Utah, Daniel Wood. Must be pretty cool to have a city named after you!
On the corner of 800 North and 500 West, where black gold meets the Union Pacific, is Woods Cross, UT, a 3.6-square-mile town bounded by the Wasatch Mountain Range and the Great Salt Lake. Originally settled by Mormon Pioneers seeking greener pastures for their cattle, this town of nearly 10,000 residents has evolved from an agrarian community to one centered around industry and transportation. Two refineries burn eternal flames from chimneys in this small town. Union Pacific, the Frontrunner, and other freight-laden rails, make stops on their way to and from coastal ports. Because of its proximity to Salt Lake City, Woods Cross is an ideal suburb for residents who want to escape the noise of the big city. In fact, despite heavy industry and 24 / 7 trains passing through, this small town maintains a "quiet zone" ordinance. See more
Woods Cross apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.