506 Apartments for rent in West Haven, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Haven Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (9)
- West Haven Apartments with Gyms (7)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (13)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- West Haven Furnished Apartments (2)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Roy Apartments with Garages (10)
- Riverdale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Clinton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Washington Terrace Apartments with Garages (3)
- Ogden Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Point Apartments with Garages (5)
- Harrisville Apartments with Garages (2)
- South Ogden Apartments with Garages (6)
- Clearfield Apartments with Garages (13)
- Syracuse Apartments with Garages (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in West Haven?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in West Haven?
West Haven only became an incorporated city in 1991, when the two unincorporated communities of Wilson and Kanesville were combined into one.
The city has grown a fair bit since 2000 when the population was only just under 4,000. Now (or as of the 2010 census) it's over 10,000, which is significant growth in only 10 years. Found in Weber County, Utah, West Haven is only 35 miles to the north of Salt Lake City, with Great Salt Lake only a few miles to the west and Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest the same distance east. See more
West Haven apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.