230 Apartments in Sandy
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (10)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (23)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Sandy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Sandy Apartments with Parking (31)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (15)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Sandy Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sandy Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Murray Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sandy?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sandy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Sandy?
"Sandy the fireworks are hailin' over Little Eden tonight, forcin' a light into all those stoned-out faces left stranded on this Fourth of July. Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp, and the wizards play down on Pinball Way on the boardwalk way past dark. And the boys from the casino dance with their shirts open, like Latin lovers along the shore chasin' all them silly New York girls. Oh Sandy the aurora is risin' behind us." (-Bruce Springsteen, “4th...
Sandy, Utah, is famously known as the setting for the television series "Big Love," but it has some pretty other big elements to it, as the sixth largest city in Utah. If you're a fan of sports, Sandy is the place for you, as it's one of the only cities in Utah with a proper soccer stadium (sorry, futbol stadium). See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sandy renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.