166 Studio Apartments for rent in Sandy, UT
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Sandy (2)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (7)
- Sandy Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (27)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Sandy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Sandy Apartments with Parking (31)
- Sandy Apartments with Pools (11)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Sandy Furnished Apartments (3)
- Sandy Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sandy (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Sandy?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Sandy?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Sandy?
"Sandy the fireworks are hailin' over Little Eden tonight, forcin' a light into all those stoned-out faces left stranded on this Fourth of July. Down in town the circuit's full with switchblade lovers so fast so shiny so sharp, and the wizards play down on Pinball Way on the boardwalk way past dark. And the boys from the casino dance with their shirts open, like Latin lovers along the shore chasin' all them silly New York girls. Oh Sandy the aurora is risin' behind us." (-Bruce Springsteen, “4th...
Sandy, Utah, is famously known as the setting for the television series "Big Love," but it has some pretty other big elements to it, as the sixth largest city in Utah. If you're a fan of sports, Sandy is the place for you, as it's one of the only cities in Utah with a proper soccer stadium (sorry, futbol stadium). See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Sandy living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Sandy during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.