417 Apartments for rent in Pleasant Grove, UT with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Parking (18)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Pleasant Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Pleasant Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Pleasant Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pleasant Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- American Fork Apartments with Garages (18)
- Vineyard Apartments with Garages (9)
- Highland Apartments with Garages (4)
- Orem Apartments with Garages (14)
- Lehi Apartments with Garages (40)
- Provo Apartments with Garages (5)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Garages (22)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Garages (10)
- Sandy Apartments with Garages (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Pleasant Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Pleasant Grove?
"The costume ballet is a gorgeous thing to view. There is no dance, but rather you will see a movement from block to block of every hue displayed in early April most gracefully by my own and every other costumed tree. (My city is famous for its beautiful trees; hence the name Pleasant Grove.)" (-Andrea Dietrich, "The Costume Ballet of Pleasant Grove")
Aptly nicknamed Utahs "City of Trees," Pleasant Grove’s allure lies in its tree-lined streets. With the majestic Mt. Timpanogos and Utah Lake in the background, nature has showered much of its bounty upon this city. If you are fascinated by scenic landscapes and nature, Pleasant Grove has much in store for you! See more
Pleasant Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.