114 Apartments in Midvale
- Midvale Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Midvale Apartments with Garages (8)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Parking (15)
- Midvale Apartments with Pools (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Midvale Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Midvale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Midvale Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Murray Accessible Apartments (4)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (10)
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (1)
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (3)
- Millcreek Accessible Apartments (4)
- South Jordan Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Jordan Accessible Apartments (9)
- Riverton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Midvale?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Midvale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Midvale?
You've probably seen the classic film "Sandlot", but we bet you never knew that some of the scenes were shot right in downtown Midvale.
They call Midvale the city “in the middle of everything” for good reason. Midvale is a suburb of Salt Lake City – it’s tiny, only 5.8 square miles – but it has access to the very best of Utah: big city, mountains, desert and more. Midvale is the headquarter of Ally Bank and it’s an idyllic looking Western town – scenes for both “The Stand” and “The Sandlot” were filmed here for its old-fashioned, quaint aesthetic. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Midvale with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Midvale. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.