2,083 Apartments for rent in Magna, UT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Magna Accessible Apartments (1)
- Magna Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Magna Apartments with Garages (7)
- Magna Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Magna Apartments with Parking (10)
- Magna Apartments with Pools (2)
- Magna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Magna Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Magna Furnished Apartments (1)
- Magna Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Valley City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Jordan Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (62)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Murray Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Riverton Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Magna?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Magna?
The town sits in an area originally called "Pleasant Green," later changed to Magna in the mid 20th century. Don't worry, it's still pleasant.
Magna was, like much of Utah, settled by pioneers in the mid 1850s. After establishing the area first as a town called Pleasant Green, Magna became a draw in the 1970s because of affordable real estate prices and nice suburbanization. For a long time Magna was an unincorporated town in Salt Lake County, but it recently became a township, and it boasts its own commercial and economic area including restaurants, grocery stores, shopping and more. Magna is basically a suburb of Salt Lake City, but for cheaper prices than in the city you get the perks of being close to a huge bustling metropolitan area with the ability to go home at night and rest. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Magna renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.