129 Apartments in Eagle Mountain
- Eagle Mountain Accessible Apartments (2)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Garages (18)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Parking (20)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Pools (7)
- Eagle Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Eagle Mountain Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Eagle Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Saratoga Springs Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lehi Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Herriman Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Riverton Apartments with Balconies (11)
- American Fork Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Highland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Jordan Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Vineyard Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Eagle Mountain?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Eagle Mountain?
In the heart of Eagle Mountain City, Utah, there are petroglyphs, or rock art, that are more than 6,000 years old. But there's much more to the city than ancient art!
Eagle Mountain is one of the most rapidly growing cities, registering high population growth since 1996. Travel and tourism have also continuously progressed in the city, with amenities for jogging, biking, hiking and even golf, ATV riding, and skiing. Eagle Mountain is also home to a number of state parks and other resorts. It has turned into a promising location for business development as population is expected to continuously grow. Most importantly, the City of Eagle Mountain is inviting to those seeking for a peaceful and relaxing environment to live in, so it might be the perfect place you are looking for! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Eagle Mountain renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.