585 Apartments for rent in Draper, UT with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Draper (6)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Draper (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Draper (5)
- Draper Accessible Apartments (5)
- Draper Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Draper Apartments with Garages (13)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Draper Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Draper Apartments with Parking (14)
- Draper Apartments with Pools (8)
- Draper Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Draper Furnished Apartments (1)
- Draper Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Draper (1)
- Sandy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Bluffdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Lehi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (29)
- Highland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Riverton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- American Fork Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Herriman Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Draper?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Draper?
"Utah! With its mountains and valleys. Utah! With its canyons and streams. You can go anywhere. But there's none that compare. This is the place!" -Utah State Song Lyrics
If mountains and streams call your name, you'll feel right at home along with many other folks who have found solace in the Beehive State, landing in the town of Draper. Draper is a sizable city that has seen its population grow sixfold in just a couple of decades. This is probably because it acts as a commuter town for two metropolitan areas: it's smack-dab in between Salt Lake City and Provo-Orem. This means that as these cities have grown over the past 20 years, more and more people have been happily sprawling out into Draper. Some have been happier about the influx of newcomers than others, but they're all pretty stoked on their new Draper digs. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Draper offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Draper. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Draper can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.