240 Apartments for rent in Waco, TX with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Waco Accessible Apartments (5)
- Waco Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Waco Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Waco Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Waco Apartments with Parking (67)
- Waco Apartments with Pools (20)
- Waco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Waco Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Waco Furnished Apartments (5)
- Waco Luxury Apartments (117)
- Waco Pet Friendly Apartments (85)
- Hewitt Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lacy-Lakeview Apartments with Garages (1)
- Robinson Apartments with Garages (7)
- Morgan's Point Resort Apartments with Garages (2)
- Temple Apartments with Garages (71)
- Belton Apartments with Garages (9)
- Nolanville Apartments with Garages (6)
- Harker Heights Apartments with Garages (33)
- Killeen Apartments with Garages (276)
- Cleburne Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Waco?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Waco?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Waco?
Waco... it's where Pat Green drinks his beer, and where Billy Joe Shaver shot a man in the face. But wait, there's more, and you really don't want to miss this:See more
Waco apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.