128 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Tomball, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Tomball (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tomball (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Tomball (14)
- Tomball Accessible Apartments (9)
- Tomball Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Tomball Apartments with Garages (8)
- Tomball Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Tomball Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Tomball Apartments with Parking (14)
- Tomball Apartments with Pools (14)
- Tomball Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Tomball Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Tomball Furnished Apartments (2)
- Tomball Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- The Woodlands 2 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Shenandoah 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cypress 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Jersey Village 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Spring 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Conroe 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- Porter Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Humble 2 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- Katy 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
- Houston 2 Bedroom Apartments (640)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Tomball?
Not a sport: Tomball is named after its founder, Thomas Ball. (Tom Ball, get it?) This little town was originally called Peck, but it was renamed when Congressman Thomas Henry Ball basically did a whole bunch of awesome stuff in developing the Port of Houston.
Tomball is part of the metropolitan Houston area, about 35 miles northwest of the city of Houston. Most people think of dry deserts and tumbleweeds when they think about Texas, but they must have never seen Tomball! The northern suburbs of Houston, including Tomball, are near the piney woods region of east Texas and are lush and green, with lots of trees everywhere. Houston is one of the fastest growing cities in the U.S., but because it's Texas, there's a lot of sprawl. A lot of people here work in the city of Houston but would rather live in a nice, quiet suburb -- like Tomball. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Tomball are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Tomball near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Tomball that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.