4,305 Apartments for rent in Timberwood Park, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Timberwood Park (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Timberwood Park (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Garages (12)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Parking (12)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Pools (7)
- Timberwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Timberwood Park Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bulverde Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Selma Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Universal City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (361)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Timberwood Park?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Timberwood Park?
Part of what makes Timberwood Park so spirited is Rebecca Creek Distillery. This company creates craft batches of spirited vodka and whiskey, bringing an old and genuinely artisan practice of distilling small batches with exceptional quality back into fashion.
With a populations of 13,447 residents and growing, the city of Timberwood Park encompasses a 19 square mile area with an elevation of 1,243 feet above sea level. It's a little shocking to realize Texas isn't completely flat -- it's far from it, in fact. This marks the beginning of the Texas Hill Country, a stunningly gorgeous area year-round that's known for its rolling hills, fragrant Cedar and Juniper, and large Bald Cypress trees banking streams and rivers. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Timberwood Park offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Timberwood Park. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Timberwood Park can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.