4,556 Apartments for rent in Katy, TX with Gyms
- Katy Accessible Apartments (22)
- Katy Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (25)
- Katy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Katy Apartments with Parking (31)
- Katy Apartments with Pools (32)
- Katy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (30)
- Katy Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Katy Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Cinco Ranch Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fulshear Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pecan Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Rosenberg Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Jersey Village Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Sugar Land Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Hedwig Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Katy?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Katy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Katy?
You might wonder what gal moved the city fathers of Katy, Texas, to name an entire city after her, but the city of Katy actually takes its name from the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad, or the MKT for short. Railroad officials called it "the Katy" and founding townspeople expected the railroad to bring a booming economy with it. And so, out of rail-appreciation, the city of Katy was born.
Located in the Houston-Woodlands-Sugar Land area of Texas, living in Katy will give you a great sense of community in an otherwise sprawling metropolis. If you're looking for an apartment for rent, Katy, Texas is a great place to look! The expansion of the interstate system in the 1960s led to a population boom in neighboring Houston, which quickly sprawled westward to meet Katy. The city itself is home to about 14,000 people (per U.S. Census data), but the larger Katy-area claims nearly 270,000 residents in total. A boom town now in its own right, Katy has won national praise for its growth and sustainability policies. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Katy renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.