1,042 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Rockwall, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rockwall Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Rockwall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rockwall Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rockwall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rockwall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rockwall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Fate Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Lavon Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rowlett Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Royse City Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Wylie Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Sachse Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Forney Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Josephine Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (35)
- Mesquite Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
Rockwall was named for the stunning geologic formation that gives off the appearance of being an artificial wall!
Rockwall, Texas is the beautiful Dallas suburb where those from the city flee to find a more relaxing place to live but can still be close enough to the Dallas area to participate in the action and benefits that the city has to offer. You can expect the weather here to be warm most of the year -- though everything will come to a literal standstill if there is a snow flurry -- and for the people to be friendly and welcoming to newcomers. You will never lack for things to do while living here and if all else fails, host a barbecue! See more
Finding an apartment in Rockwall that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.