1,532 Short-term Apartments for rent in Rockwall, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rockwall Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Rockwall Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rockwall Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rockwall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rockwall Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rockwall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Rockwall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rockwall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rowlett Short-term Apartments (4)
- Wylie Short-term Apartments (3)
- Sachse Short-term Apartments (1)
- Forney Short-term Apartments (2)
- Garland Short-term Apartments (16)
- Mesquite Short-term Apartments (11)
- Richardson Short-term Apartments (21)
- Fairview Short-term Apartments (1)
- Allen Short-term Apartments (10)
- Plano Short-term Apartments (41)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Rockwall?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Rockwall?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rockwall?
Rockwall was named for the stunning geologic formation that gives off the appearance of being an artificial wall!
Rockwall, Texas is the beautiful Dallas suburb where those from the city flee to find a more relaxing place to live but can still be close enough to the Dallas area to participate in the action and benefits that the city has to offer. You can expect the weather here to be warm most of the year -- though everything will come to a literal standstill if there is a snow flurry -- and for the people to be friendly and welcoming to newcomers. You will never lack for things to do while living here and if all else fails, host a barbecue! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Rockwall takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.