3,908 Short-term Apartments for rent in Richmond, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (14)
- Richmond Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (14)
- Richmond Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Richmond Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Richmond Apartments with Parking (18)
- Richmond Apartments with Pools (16)
- Richmond Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Richmond Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Richmond Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Pecan Grove Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rosenberg Short-term Apartments (7)
- Sugar Land Short-term Apartments (7)
- Mission Bend Short-term Apartments (1)
- Cinco Ranch Short-term Apartments (4)
- Stafford Short-term Apartments (7)
- Katy Short-term Apartments (17)
- Missouri City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Jersey Village Short-term Apartments (6)
- Houston Short-term Apartments (478)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Richmond?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Richmond?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Richmond?
Some say everything is bigger in Texas, and Richmond takes it to heart by sporting a big history and quite possibly the longest mayoral term ever in the United States with Hilmar Guenther serving as mayor from 1949 to 2012.The mix of modern city life with proud Texas roots is the most apt description of this town about 30 miles outside of Houston. Richmond's blending of history and modern city living is best seen in the re-purposing of the town's old buildings into new stores and businesses. At ...
Texas's large size means that it is the easiest piece of any USA puzzle and that having a car is a big plus. With so much space, things are spread out and few areas are designed to be completely walkable. That being said, rest assured you can still get your fill of the outdoors and that humid Texas heat, so ideal for maintaining big hair, at any of Richmond's parks. Many of the homes in the area are known for being built after 2000 and offering 3 to 5 bedrooms on average, but there is always the option to go bigger. Richmond is divided into named neighborhoods, as well as sub-areas so small less than a few dozen people reside there. When considering neighborhoods it is easier to focus on the larger areas than the multitude of sub-areas within each neighborhood. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Richmond takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.