2,508 Apartments for rent in Princeton, TX with Gyms
- Princeton Accessible Apartments (6)
- Princeton Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Princeton Apartments with Garages (38)
- Princeton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Princeton Apartments with Parking (39)
- Princeton Apartments with Pools (22)
- Princeton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Princeton Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Princeton Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Fairview Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Melissa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wylie Apartments with Gyms (4)
- McKinney Apartments with Gyms (36)
- Anna Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lavon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Allen Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Sachse Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Rowlett Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Fate Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Princeton?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Princeton?
Princeton is located in the county of Collin, which is often referred as a ghost town in the Newton County. As per the records of 2012, most part of the population is staying in the urban part of the city. The average age of every citizen here is 30.7 years. The estimated income of household in Princeton as per the records of 2011 is as $52,657, which is better than that of in 2011.
The population in 2000 was 3,477. By the 2010 census, Princeton experienced a mammoth growth rate i.e., 96 percent growth rate to the population of 6,800. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Princeton renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.