3,429 Apartments for rent in Leon Valley, TX with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leon Valley (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leon Valley (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leon Valley (1)
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (9)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leon Valley (2)
- San Antonio Apartments with Washer-Dryers (384)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Helotes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Alamo Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Hollywood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Scenic Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Timberwood Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Converse Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Universal City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Leon Valley?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Leon Valley?
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Leon Valley offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Leon Valley. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Leon Valley can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.