2,539 Apartments for rent in League City, TX with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- League City Accessible Apartments (11)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- League City Apartments with Garages (15)
- League City Apartments with Gyms (20)
- League City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- League City Apartments with Pools (20)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- League City Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Webster Apartments with Parking (18)
- Dickinson Apartments with Parking (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Parking (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Kemah Apartments with Parking (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Parking (4)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (23)
- Texas City Apartments with Parking (10)
- La Porte Apartments with Parking (5)
- Deer Park Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in League City?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in League City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in League City?
League City, Texas, is home to a number of attractive waterfront resorts, making it a popular destination for tourists across the country.
League City must be doing something right, because the population nearly doubled from 45,444 at the 2000 Census to 83,560 10 years later. This city got a boost because Galveston and Houston are only 23 miles away, making it an ideal home for residents who would rather commute to their jobs than live in a major metropolitan center. It's the kind of town that's chock full of annual festivals and lovely parks with outdoor concerts yet it's also home to a thriving business community with corporate headquarters for companies such as American Homestar, a nationally-known housing manufacturer. Even with this commercial/cosmopolitan vibe, however, League City, like many Texas towns this size, does have something of a small-town atmosphere, thanks to its friendliness and intense, Texas-sized civic pride. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some League City apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.