2,619 Apartments for rent in La Porte, TX with Garages
- La Porte Accessible Apartments (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (3)
- La Porte Apartments with Gyms (1)
- La Porte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Parking (3)
- La Porte Apartments with Pools (2)
- La Porte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- La Porte Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (3)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (10)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Kemah Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Apartments with Garages (5)
- League City Apartments with Garages (14)
- Dickinson Apartments with Garages (1)
- Friendswood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mont Belvieu Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in La Porte?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in La Porte?
How can I find a cheap apartment in La Porte?
The (Figurative) Birthplace of Texas: The Battle of San Jacinto, near what is now La Porte, Texas, took place in the spring of 1836, ending Texas' Revolution and granting Texas the separation from Mexico it so desperately desired.
Nearly 34,000 people are nestled within the approximately 30 square miles of this La Porte. La Porte is located 21 miles from Houston, which alone might be enough to tempt you to move here! An even more compelling reason is that the cost of living here is much lower than in most parts of the U.S.
Having trouble with Craigslist La Porte? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
La Porte apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.