80 Condos for rent in Georgetown, TX
- Georgetown Accessible Apartments (10)
- Georgetown Apartments with Balconies (41)
- Georgetown Apartments with Garages (31)
- Georgetown Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Georgetown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Georgetown Apartments with Parking (39)
- Georgetown Apartments with Pools (24)
- Georgetown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (25)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (40)
- Georgetown Furnished Apartments (5)
- Georgetown Luxury Apartments (57)
- Georgetown Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Round Rock Condos for Rent (11)
- Brushy Creek Condos for Rent (1)
- Leander Condos for Rent (2)
- Cedar Park Condos for Rent (3)
- Wells Branch Condos for Rent (1)
- Pflugerville Condos for Rent (4)
- Manor Condos for Rent (1)
- Austin Condos for Rent (161)
- Lakeway Condos for Rent (1)
- Dripping Springs Condos for Rent (4)
Are you looking for an apartment with surroundings that have all the amenities of a big city and the charm of a small town? Then you’re moving to right place! Located a short 30-minutes from Austin, Georgetown, Texas has all that you’re looking for, and perhaps a little more. Now let’s check out the apartments for rent and find you a great new home.
Georgetown, also known as the Red Poppy Capital of Texas, has a population just shy of 50,000. It has an attractive historic downtown and amenity-laden real estate in the suburban parts of town, But, you know what?
Choosing a neighborhood in Georgetown will really come down to what you’re looking for in a rental.
The areas adjacent to the northern towns of Weir and Serenada have seen a lot of development in recent years. This means that if you’re looking for luxury condominiums, upscale townhomes and apartment rentals, this is area is perfect for you. These rental properties will also have some of the best amenities — including clubhouses, gyms and swimming pools. Expect to pay some of the highest rents in town for these suburban-feeling areas — generally hovering between $900-1100 per month.
The downtown city center area has many historical buildings all the way east to Texas’s oldest institute of higher education, Southwestern University. The student body has diversified the rental market. If you’re looking for flexible leases, inexpensive apartments, or a smaller studio apartment for rent, your best bet will be in this area. Expect to pay between $500-700 for smaller rentals, and up to $1000 for larger ones.
South of downtown and east of campus you’ll find a lot of suburban development that caters to the homeowner. However, these areas occasionally have single-family, detached rental homes available. Expect to pay $700-1000 for rental properties here.
Your four legged friend will be pretty welcome in most apartment rentals in Georgetown. Many apartment complexes and rental homes are pet friendly, though some may require a small additional fee for housing your dog or cat.
So, welcome to Georgetown! Enjoy the small town feel of this central Texas city! See more
Finding condos for rent in Georgetown is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Georgetown may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Georgetown that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.