3,862 Apartments for rent in Garland, TX with Parking
- Garland Accessible Apartments (23)
- Garland Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Garland Apartments with Garages (15)
- Garland Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Garland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (30)
- Garland Apartments with Pools (29)
- Garland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Garland Furnished Apartments (2)
- Garland Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Sachse Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rowlett Apartments with Parking (7)
- Richardson Apartments with Parking (32)
- Mesquite Apartments with Parking (12)
- Wylie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Dallas Apartments with Parking (479)
- Plano Apartments with Parking (66)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Parking (3)
- Rockwall Apartments with Parking (6)
- Allen Apartments with Parking (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Garland?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Garland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Garland?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Garland apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.