172 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Galveston, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Galveston (1)
- Galveston Accessible Apartments (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Galveston Apartments with Garages (1)
- Galveston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Galveston Apartments with Parking (7)
- Galveston Apartments with Pools (6)
- Galveston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Galveston Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Galveston Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Galveston (6)
- Hitchcock 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Texas City 2 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Dickinson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kemah 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- League City 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Seabrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Nassau Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Webster 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Friendswood 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Alvin 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Galveston?
Howdy, Lone Star leasers, and welcome to your Galveston apartment hunting HQ! Located on the picturesque Texas Gulf Coast just 45 miles southeast of Houston, Galveston Island boasts an unbeatable tropical climate and a wide range of apartments to meet the needs of all its residents. Interested in joining the nearly 50,000 proud islanders who call Galveston home? Uh … yeah! Luckily, you’ve come to the right place, because we have the answers to all the questions that have surely been driving you ...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Galveston are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Galveston near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Galveston that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.