1,147 Apartments for rent in Dripping Springs, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dripping Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Parking (3)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Dripping Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dripping Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Lakeway Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Kyle Apartments with Balconies (30)
- West Lake Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (776)
- San Marcos Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Canyon Lake Apartments with Balconies (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dripping Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dripping Springs?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dripping Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.