261 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Copperas Cove, TX
- Copperas Cove Accessible Apartments (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Garages (40)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Parking (44)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Pools (4)
- Copperas Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Copperas Cove Luxury Apartments (68)
- Copperas Cove Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Killeen Dog Friendly Apartments (217)
- Harker Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Nolanville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belton Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Morgan's Point Resort Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Georgetown Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Temple Dog Friendly Apartments (106)
- Leander Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Cedar Park Dog Friendly Apartments (36)
- Brushy Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
With a history that dates back to 4,000 B.C., when buffalo hunters inhabited the area, Copperas Cove, Texas, has a rich history as a railway center and a cotton manufacturer. Today, Copperas Cove provides pivotal services for soldiers stationed at nearby Fort Hood, as well as for their families.
When you see downtown Copperas Cove, you'll feel as if you were transported right back into a 1950s movie, complete with James Dean, Stetson hats and Bel Air convertibles. Perhaps it's fitting that Copperas Cove is located right in the heart of central Texas. The town seems to encapsulate the best, most intriguing aspects of the region, both in appearance and in spirit. With a population of 33,374 (2012 Census), Copperas Cove is part of the Killeen-Temple-Fort Hood metropolitan area, but it manages to maintain its own unique identity. Known to locals as "Cove," its history as an inhabited area dates back to 4,000 B.C., when nomadic tribes of buffalo hunters are known to have lived on the land. Today, Copperas Cove is a thriving small city that has everything you'd want in an urban-styled suburb, including a great public transportation system and a Wal-Mart Supercenter. With Fort Hood only about 12 minutes away, Copperas Cove is also an important service provider for those stationed and employed at the base. See more
Finding an apartment in Copperas Cove that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.