4,079 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Castle Hills, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Castle Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Parking (4)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Castle Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Castle Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Castle Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Balcones Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- San Antonio Dog Friendly Apartments (783)
- Alamo Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hollywood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Windcrest Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kirby Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Timberwood Park Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Converse Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
Finding an apartment in Castle Hills that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.