2,274 Accessible Apartments for rent in Burleson, TX
- Burleson Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Garages (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Burleson Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Pools (10)
- Burleson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burleson Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Burleson Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Crowley Accessible Apartments (1)
- Everman Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kennedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cleburne Accessible Apartments (1)
- Benbrook Accessible Apartments (5)
- Mansfield Accessible Apartments (6)
- Fort Worth Accessible Apartments (125)
- White Settlement Accessible Apartments (3)
- Arlington Accessible Apartments (44)
- Haltom City Accessible Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Burleson?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Burleson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burleson?
For a fairly small city, especially by Texas standards, there is a lot of talent in this town! Both Kelly Clarkson, winner of American Idol, and Liz Lee, reality star of the show My Life as Liz, hail from Burleson.
With a thriving economy that has placed Burleson on a number of top ten "places to live" lists, this community is a great place to make a home. Burleson has managed to find a great balance, allowing it to be both business friendly as well as people friendly. It also strives to be environmentally friendly and has set aside more than 300 acres for parks. This is especially nice when you factor in that this part of Texas generally has mild winters, making outdoor recreation feasible nearly the entire year. Just try and find a place with a swimming pool; Texas summers are notoriously hot and humid, so a cool dip will feel nice. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Burleson with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Burleson. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.