2,174 Apartments for rent in Bedford, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (13)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (14)
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments in Bedford (12)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bedford (1)
- Bedford Accessible Apartments (5)
- Bedford Apartments under $1,000 (2)
- Bedford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bedford Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Bedford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Bedford Apartments with Parking (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Pools (15)
- Bedford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bedford Cheap Apartments (13)
- Bedford Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bedford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Bedford Short-term Apartments (12)
- Hurst Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Euless Apartments with Balconies (21)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Richland Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Grapevine Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Southlake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Keller Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Haltom City Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Arlington Apartments with Balconies (70)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (75)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bedford?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bedford?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bedford?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bedford renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.