1,360 Apartments for rent in Summerville, SC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Summerville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Summerville Apartments with Garages (25)
- Summerville Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Summerville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Summerville Apartments with Parking (30)
- Summerville Apartments with Pools (24)
- Summerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Summerville Dog Friendly Apartments (38)
- Summerville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Summerville Pet Friendly Apartments (39)
- Sangaree Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ladson Apartments with Balconies (12)
- North Charleston Apartments with Balconies (48)
- Ridgeville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Goose Creek Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Hanahan Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Moncks Corner Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (114)
- James Island Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (61)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Summerville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Summerville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Summerville?
Strange as it may sound, you can take it from good authority the Tuberculosis Congress -- that the combination of pine trees and dry, sandy ridges in Summerville is therapeutic. This finding paved the way for a golden era in the history of this town. No wonder that the town has long regarded pine trees as sacred and there will be hell to pay for desecrating them!
Aptly dubbed the "Flower Town in the Pines", Summerville is home to the Annual Flowertown Festival, the largest celebration of arts and crafts in the state. This 15.4 square mile town is home to 44,000 people. It wasn't always the thriving community that it is now it was once the quiet land of refuge for people trying to get away from the insects and swamp fevers that plagued Charleston. Currently, with its mild climate and vibrant community, this town is the epitome of small-town values, which is the very substance of its charm. Think you’d feel right at home here? Let’s get you your own comfy abode first. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Summerville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.