22 Apartments for rent in Spartanburg, SC with Pools
- Spartanburg Accessible Apartments (7)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Parking (15)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Spartanburg Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Spartanburg Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Valley Falls Apartments with Pools (3)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Inman Apartments with Pools (1)
- Greer Apartments with Pools (13)
- Five Forks Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Pools (1)
- Taylors Apartments with Pools (2)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Mauldin Apartments with Pools (8)
- Wade Hampton Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Spartanburg?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Spartanburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spartanburg?
In "The Upstate" of South Carolina lies the city of Spartanburg, an oasis for those who desire an urban lifestyle with all of the natural beauty of countryside living. To snag the best rentals in town, read on and learn everything Spartanburg has to offer. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Spartanburg means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Spartanburg could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.