350 Apartments for rent in Spartanburg, SC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Spartanburg Accessible Apartments (6)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Parking (17)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Pools (7)
- Spartanburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Spartanburg Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Spartanburg Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Valley Falls Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Boiling Springs Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lyman Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Duncan Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Gaffney Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Greer Apartments with Balconies (47)
- Five Forks Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fountain Inn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Taylors Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Simpsonville Apartments with Balconies (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Spartanburg?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Spartanburg?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Spartanburg?
In "The Upstate" of South Carolina lies the city of Spartanburg, an oasis for those who desire an urban lifestyle with all of the natural beauty of countryside living. To snag the best rentals in town, read on and learn everything Spartanburg has to offer. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Spartanburg renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.