996 Accessible Apartments for rent in Mount Pleasant, SC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Garages (44)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Gyms (25)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Hardwood Floors (38)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Parking (58)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Pools (45)
- Mount Pleasant Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Mount Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (59)
- Mount Pleasant Furnished Apartments (15)
- Mount Pleasant Luxury Apartments (85)
- Mount Pleasant Pet Friendly Apartments (59)
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (35)
- Folly Beach Accessible Apartments (1)
- Goose Creek Accessible Apartments (2)
- North Charleston Accessible Apartments (16)
- Ladson Accessible Apartments (8)
- Moncks Corner Accessible Apartments (1)
- Summerville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Myrtle Beach Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Mount Pleasant?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Mount Pleasant?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mount Pleasant?
"Nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina in the morning..."- (Gus Kahn and Walter Donaldson, "Carolina in the Morning")
South Carolina, morning, evening, or night is very fine indeed in the community of Mount Pleasant. Just across the harbor from historic Charleston, Mount Pleasant is easy on the eyes, with its biking and hiking paths bordering Charleston Harbor along the Arthur D. Ravenel Bridge. From the lush Palmetto Islands State Park to the luxurious golf courses, the outdoor life is easy and lovely. Mount Pleasant looks across lovely Charleston Harbor at Charleston itself. Just a short drive from the historic homes and manicured parks of Charleston, it might still be hard to leave.Winner of the All American City award from the National Civic Leave, Mount Pleasant has stunning beach bluffs, old fashioned antebellum era houses, and leafy, large oaks in its Old Village core. There are also parks, patios, gardens and pedestrians stopping for a libation of Mint Juleps or a seafood dinner. Along the water front, youll find streams, creeks, and an estuary along walking and biking paths. In the harbor, watch the shrimp boats and anglers sail by. Sounds like heaven, doesn't it? See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Mount Pleasant with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Mount Pleasant. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.