2,243 Apartments for rent in Philadelphia, PA with Parking
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (106)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Balconies (635)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Garages (149)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Gyms (255)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (788)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Pools (81)
- Philadelphia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (795)
- Philadelphia Dog Friendly Apartments (680)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (105)
- Philadelphia Luxury Apartments (789)
- Philadelphia Pet Friendly Apartments (700)
- Camden Apartments with Parking (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Parking (2)
- Jenkintown Apartments with Parking (3)
- Glenside Apartments with Parking (1)
- Palmyra Apartments with Parking (3)
- Merchantville Apartments with Parking (1)
- Collingswood Apartments with Parking (7)
- Gloucester City Apartments with Parking (1)
- Narberth Apartments with Parking (5)
- Audubon Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Philadelphia?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Philadelphia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Philadelphia?
I live and breathe this Philadelphia freedom. From the day that I was born I've waved the flag. Philadelphia freedom took me knee-high to a man. Gave me peace of mind my daddy never had." (Elton John - "Philadelphia Freedom").
Philadelphia has spent the last 20 years transforming itself into a bustling city that’s clean, lively, welcoming, and –dare we say it?– hip. We've even been called New York’s sixth borough, though we locals prefer to think of New York as Philadelphia’s second borough. Or something like that. In other words, you've made a good choice. And now that you’re ready to find your apartment, here’s the first thing you need to know: the City of Brotherly Love is a city of neighborhoods, all close to each other but each with its own flavor. So let’s break them down.
Having trouble with Craigslist Philadelphia? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Philadelphia apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.