744 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in West Linn, OR
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Linn (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in West Linn (3)
- West Linn Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Linn Apartments with Balconies (12)
- West Linn Apartments with Garages (8)
- West Linn Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Linn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- West Linn Apartments with Parking (10)
- West Linn Apartments with Pools (4)
- West Linn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- West Linn Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Linn Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Oak Grove 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gladstone 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Oregon City 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Oatfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Lake Oswego 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Milwaukie 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Canby 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Tualatin 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Wilsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Happy Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in West Linn?
West Linn, Oregon was first called "Robin's Nest," then named Linn City -- after a Missouri Senator -- before becoming West Linn in 1913. Just across the Willamette River from the end of the Oregon Trail, the city has a storied pioneer past.
West Linn is bounded on its east and part of its south side by the Willamette River, the waterway that slices through the most populous part of the state on its journey north. Living near the water can be precarious, but having your own boat dock is so cool! The south part of the city is roughly shaped by Interstate 205, and the city of Lake Oswego to the north and west. It's part of the greater Portland metro area and is seen as one of the more upscale suburbs. The bluffs and hills hold properties with amazing views of the water and the Cascade Mountains beyond. From gorgeous Pacific Northwest summer days to misty winter mornings, the views are incredible. See more
2 bedroom apartments in West Linn are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in West Linn near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in West Linn that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.