1,900 Apartments for rent in West Haven-Sylvan, OR with Balconies
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Gyms (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Pools (2)
- West Haven-Sylvan Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- West Haven-Sylvan Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Haven-Sylvan Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bethany Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (183)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in West Haven-Sylvan?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in West Haven-Sylvan?
While there are oodles of festivals happening in Portland, just minutes from West Haven-Sylvan, perhaps the most essential event for everyone to visit is the Waterfront Blues Festival, featuring live music (obviously), unique vendors and local food and drink. World famous craft beer, anyone?
Sitting cozily between Beaverton and Portland is the little community that could: West Haven-Sylvan. Though its title is a bit clunky to spit out, it is a charming little town close to natural and cultural amenities that offers residents a little bit of everything plus some peace and quiet, even though you've probably never heard of it. Before you write off West Haven-Sylvan as a boring 'burb outside Portland, it's worth pointing out that it's close to the Oregon Zoo, Tualatin Hills Nature Park and Forest Park, so if you prefer weekends filled with kayaking, hiking and biking rather than craft beer tasting and music critiquing, you're covered either way. Don't let West Haven's bucolic rolling hills, easy access to Highway 26 and multitude of housing options totally bowl you over. The real beauty of West Haven-Sylvan is the people. They're all friendly, welcoming and fascinating individuals who place a premium on good character. You can't buy that kind of warm environment (unless you're talking monthly rents, then yeah, you can). Welcome to West Haven-Sylvan! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for West Haven-Sylvan renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.