344 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Salem, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Salem (8)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (21)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Salem (16)
- Salem Accessible Apartments (15)
- Salem Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Salem Apartments with Garages (42)
- Salem Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (58)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (8)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (46)
- Salem Luxury Apartments (72)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (47)
- Keizer 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Independence 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Silverton 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Woodburn 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Albany 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- McMinnville 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newberg 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lebanon 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Corvallis 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Wilsonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Salem?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Salem?
How expensive are studio apartments in Salem?
Considering a move to Salem, Oregon?
Do you agree with the following statements? Sales tax is for suckers. I hate pumping my own gas. If any of these statements resonated with you - start packing. Salem awaits! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Salem are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Salem near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Salem that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.