853 Apartments for rent in Cedar Hills, OR with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Cedar Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Cedar Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cedar Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Beaverton Apartments with Garages (48)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Garages (3)
- West Slope Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Garages (11)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Garages (1)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (21)
- Aloha Apartments with Garages (25)
- Tigard Apartments with Garages (26)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Cedar Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Cedar Hills?
Cedar Hills, OR: it's an icon of post-WWII boom times that's also a modern suburb. Construction started out here in 1946, right after the war ended. When construction wrapped up on the original neighborhood in 1961, it was the largest single-tract construction project in the Western United States.
The census-designated place of Cedar Hills has changed boundaries over the years. Part of the original area has been annexed by the city of Beaverton, and part still falls under a Portland address. So it's literally all over the place. The Sunset Highway (U.S. 26) formed the north boundary, while the other edges were less defined. These days, Cedar Mills on the north side of 26 is also thought of as part of the same community by many. The north-south Highway 217 goes through the middle. Since its inception, Cedar Hills has been seen as a highly desired place to live, and prices on house rentals reflect that. The nearby areas have filled in somewhat, and the population has grown, but the entire region remains committed to green space and environmental protection. Think of it as Portlandia meets American Suburbia -- some of that great "weird" vibe stirred in with what is understood to be classic suburban life. See more
Cedar Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.