732 Apartments for rent in Bethany, OR with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bethany Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Garages (19)
- Bethany Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bethany Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Bethany Apartments with Parking (20)
- Bethany Apartments with Pools (4)
- Bethany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
- Bethany Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Bethany Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Oak Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Rockcreek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cedar Mill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (28)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (64)
- West Slope Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hillsboro Apartments with Balconies (64)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bethany?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bethany?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bethany?
Bethany, Oregon got its name from a small crossroads trading center established in the 1870s by a Swiss immigrant who set up the first post office in the area.
Today, Bethany is an unincorporated part of Washington County on the west side of the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area that is home to over 20,000 people. With great housing options, a country club for golf enthusiasts and proximity to the great outdoors that Oregon and Washington offer, Bethany is nothing short of a great place to live. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bethany renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.