185 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Bend, OR
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bend Apartments with Balconies (77)
- Bend Apartments with Garages (81)
- Bend Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bend Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Bend Apartments with Parking (107)
- Bend Apartments with Pools (12)
- Bend Apartments with Washer-Dryers (78)
- Bend Furnished Apartments (37)
- Bend Pet Friendly Apartments (72)
- Eagle Crest Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Redmond Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Sisters Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Pine Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Prineville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Sweet Home Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- The Dalles Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Estacada Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Sandy Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
Bend is a secluded town ruled by brilliant outdoors beauty and a love for fine breweries. The atmosphere fails to compare to any suburban sprawl or urban epicenter, but rather follows a culture of its own making, with neighborhoods surrounded by protected forests and a nightlife that thrives on local, independent music and local, independent brewers. Living here will open up your eyes, your ears, your taste buds, and your mind.See more
Finding an apartment in Bend that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.