176 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Toledo, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Toledo Accessible Apartments (15)
- Toledo Apartments with Balconies (50)
- Toledo Apartments with Garages (62)
- Toledo Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Toledo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- Toledo Apartments with Parking (98)
- Toledo Apartments with Pools (4)
- Toledo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Toledo Pet Friendly Apartments (132)
- Temperance Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Maumee Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sylvania Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Perrysburg Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Oregon Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Saline Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Belleville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ypsilanti Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Woodhaven Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Romulus Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
You can argue till you’re blue in yer face about how Toledo became holy (or never was), but the fact of the matter is that you’re here. In Toledo. Not Perrysburg. Not Holland. Not Oregon (the town) or Michigan (the state). (Well, okay, maybe Oregon. The town, not the state. See below.) Anyway— You’re in Toledo. It’s in Ohio. Are we on the same page? Great. If you want to live in the suburbs, go use AOL’s apartment hunting guide. If, on the other hand, you dig the scene and want to find a pad in ...See more
Finding an apartment in Toledo that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.