1,113 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Wayne, MI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wayne (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wayne (1)
- Wayne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wayne Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wayne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Wayne Apartments with Parking (5)
- Wayne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wayne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wayne Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Romulus Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Inkster Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Belleville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Taylor Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Dearborn Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wayne?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wayne?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wayne?
It's named for the American General "Mad Anthony" Wayne, and trust us you'll be mad about Wayne when you get here too!
Wayne is a city in Wayne County, Michigan, with a population of around 17,593. It is home to two Ford Motor Company plants and a couple of other factories. Its basically a suburb of Detroit, aka "Motor City," so it makes sense that car and truck plants would be located here. They may not smell great, but they do provide the townspeople with a whole lot of jobs. The city took note of its lack of pleasing aesthetics and underwent a few beautification projects over the past ten years that include landscaping projects and the installation of some hiking trails around the city. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wayne should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wayne may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wayne. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.