1,357 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Plymouth, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Plymouth (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Plymouth (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Plymouth (2)
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plymouth Apartments with Pools (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (1)
- Northville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wayne Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Walled Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wixom Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Plymouth?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Plymouth?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Plymouth?
Cheap real estate (back in the day): The first settlers of Plymouth spent only $1.25 an acre for the original 240 acres of land that now makes up the city of Plymouth. You sure can't get real estate that cheap here anymore!
Plymouth is 2.22 square miles of awesome. Located midway between Detroit and Ann Arbor, Plymouth is the perfect compromise for people who just can't choose. Plymouth is the newer and more desirable half of the Plymouth-Livonia district. Plymouth wins big with its close location to some important roads in both the Detroit and Ann Arbor metro areas. The town has easy access to I-96, I-275 and the east-west Highway 14 taking you right into Ann Arbor. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Plymouth should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Plymouth may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Plymouth. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.