206 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Garfield Heights, OH
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Garfield Heights (1)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Parking (6)
- Garfield Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Garfield Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Garfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Garfield Heights (1)
- Maple Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bedford 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Shaker Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Warrensville Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cleveland 2 Bedroom Apartments (135)
- Bedford Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cleveland Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- University Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Northfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Cleveland 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Garfield Heights?
President James Garfield was the last US leader to be born in a log cabin, and that type of pioneering self-reliance neatly sums up the character of this namesake city. Food lovers take note: if you have a taste for kielbasa, smoked cheese, borscht, haggis, primavera, or boiled cabbage, you just might think you've died and gone to (culinary) heaven. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Garfield Heights are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Garfield Heights near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Garfield Heights that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.