1,412 Apartments for rent in White Plains, NY with Gyms
- White Plains Accessible Apartments (3)
- White Plains Apartments with Balconies (14)
- White Plains Apartments with Garages (10)
- White Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- White Plains Apartments with Parking (27)
- White Plains Apartments with Pools (5)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- White Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- White Plains Furnished Apartments (4)
- White Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Harrison Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmsford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Eastchester Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bronxville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dobbs Ferry Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in White Plains?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in White Plains?
How can I find a cheap apartment in White Plains?
Having trouble with Craigslist New York? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
White Plains, New York: the site of a fierce Revolutionary War battle in which Washington got his hiney kicked by the British. This makes the city a historic landmark and a must-visit for Revolutionary War buffs. There’s other stuff, though, that makes it an excellent choice for your new hometown. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to White Plains renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.