119 Apartments for Rent in Scarsdale, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Scarsdale (3)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Garages (3)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Parking (3)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Scarsdale Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Scarsdale Luxury Apartments (3)
- Scarsdale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Eastchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Bronxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Elmsford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Pelham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Scarsdale?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Scarsdale?
James Fenimore Cooper's classic novel The Spy is based on the American Revolution that was fought on Scarsdale soil and written when he lived in the town.
One of the most popular northern suburbs in New York, Scarsdale is a town and village in Westchester County. This landlocked area covering 6.6 square miles is home to more than 17,100 people and occupies a prime location between the bustling cities of Mount Vernon and White Plains. It's also the county seat. With midtown Manhattan just 25 miles away, Scarsdale offers residents the best of both worlds -- an easy commute to urban hubs and an idyllic place to return to at the end of a hectic day. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Scarsdale offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Scarsdale. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Scarsdale can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.