231 Apartments for Rent in Rye, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rye (2)
- Rye Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rye Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rye Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Rye Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rye Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rye Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rye Luxury Apartments (1)
- Rye Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Port Chester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mamaroneck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Byram Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harrison Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Glenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Greenwich Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Scarsdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- New Rochelle Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Glen Cove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rye?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rye?
Rye, NY hasn't managed to escape a bit of notoriety from one of its prior residents, namely Major League Baseball's Ralph Branca. In 1951, this Brooklyn Dodgers' "infamous" pitcher served up the winning, come-from-behind, ninth-inning walk-off home run ball to the pinch-hitting Giants' Bobby Thomson. This dramatic event was memorialized by screaming sports journalists as the "Shot Heard 'Round The World," arguably one of the most famous sports related quotes of all time -- and it still stands as...
The city of Rye (not the town with the same name) is the oldest community in Westchester County, NY. Incorporated in 1942, it had 15,720 residents as per the U.S. Census Bureau's 2010 report. A deserving candidate for "Ripley's Believe It or Not" is the hard-to-believe bit that Benjamin Franklin, one of America's Founding Fathers and sometimes tagged as the "First American," personally affixed the still standing 24th, 25th and 26th mile markers along the historic and legendary Boston Post Road. That was an almost mind-boggling two and one-half centuries ago. He did this in his role as the first U.S. Postmaster General circa 1770. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rye offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rye. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rye can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.