420 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Boulder City, NV
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Boulder City (2)
- Boulder City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boulder City Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Boulder City Apartments with Garages (9)
- Boulder City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Boulder City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Boulder City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Boulder City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Boulder City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Boulder City Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Boulder City Furnished Apartments (3)
- Boulder City Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder City (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Boulder City (1)
- Henderson 2 Bedroom Apartments (130)
- Whitney 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Paradise 2 Bedroom Apartments (71)
- Enterprise 2 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Sunrise Manor 2 Bedroom Apartments (29)
- Winchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Spring Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (60)
- North Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Summerlin South 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Las Vegas 2 Bedroom Apartments (287)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Boulder City?
The Hoover Dam is located at the southern tip of Lake Mead, in Boulder City, where the Colorado River is briefly tamed and turned into hydroelectric power. The dam was created in 1936 and named after President Herbert Hoover, though it was originally known as Boulder Dam.
Don't let its proximity to Las Vegas fool you, there is a whole lot more going on in Boulder City than gambling and showgirls. In fact, this city below Sin City is all about outdoor adventures as opposed to indoor neon lighting. Between Lake Mead, Mt. Wilson and the famous Hoover Dam, you'll be hard pressed to remember there's another recreational powerhouse nearby at all. Still, having Las Vegas close does mean fine dining, entertaining shows, and both luxury and outlet retail are just a stone's throw away. So, whether you're desirous of velvet ropes or rock climbing, vodka shots or houseboats, Boulder City has it all and more. And by more, we mean it has affordable living and spacious lots. You can bet this place has everything you want. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Boulder City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Boulder City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Boulder City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.